Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Genesis 17: 1-27; The Covenant of Circumcision

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

"I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless. I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers." The Lord makes the promise here that he will bless us, specifically with numbers, but I think we can look at this promise of blessing and assume that the promise of blessings in everything is there as well. The Lord blesses us with more than we will ever need. Our response to those blessings should be living a holy life. Holiness is a way for us to say thank you to God for all he has done for us. Saying 'thank you' is one thing we can do, but holy living is something else we can do to show God our appreciation for all he has done for us. God bless you,

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: