Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Friday, November 4, 2011

Isaiah 56: 9- 57: 13; God’s Accusation Against the Wicked

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

And so is a life without a relationship with God. I don't much care for this description. What I mean is I will not be signing up for anything like this anytime soon. We all know what a life with God is like, and we know what a life without God is like. In our scripture passage for this Sunday's worship service is the verse, 'Choose for yourself this day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.' I love that verse, and I think it is very appropriate for this passage as well. Choose God, or the world. We know where both roads lead. We need to make the right choice. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: