Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Psalm 63: 1-11

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

'I will praise you as long as I live.' This morning when I was driving to the church I heard on the radio 'Praise You in this Storm' by Casting Crowns. I think the words of that song are something we always need to keep in mind. The idea is that we are supposed to praise God all the time, not just in the good times. We have been blessed in so many ways, but for some of us there have also been very difficult times. We should praise God in both times. As long as we live we should praise God for in everything he is worthy of our praise. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: