Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Luke 15: 11-32; The Parable of the Lost Son

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

What is more is that when God does find us he celebrates. When I was 14 I ran away from home. I managed to get about 10 miles away, on my bike, before my Dad found me. When he did find me it was not pretty. I'm pretty sure, under the terms of the punishment, I'm still grounded right now. Of course my Dad was happy I was safe, but his disappointment kept him from expressing that at that moment. When we get lost, or run away, God comes looking for us. When he finds us he throws a party. Why? Because God loves us, and it brings him nothing but joy when we are found again. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: