Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Matthew 17: 14-23; The Healing of a Boy With a Demon

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faith can move a mountain. Personally, I have never tried this, but part of that is because I know my faith is not strong enough. Science has told me that mountains run so deep there is no way for them to be picked up and moved somewhere else. God may be able to do anything, but I have never been so sure about me. That is why this passage is so important. We need to remember that through faith anything is possible No matter what the world tells about plate tectonics our faith has the ability to move mountains. Our faith is special, it is real, it is powerful. If we truly believe in our hearts that anything can happen, anything will happen. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: