Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Micah 2: 6-11; False Prophets

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

Speaking the truth is not always easy. God gives us all words to share with the world, words that the world sometimes does not like. Like Micah we sometimes find ourselves faced with opposition from people who do not want to hear what we have to say. In those times I am reminded of the words of Paul found in the letter to the Ephesians: "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel." May we all speak without fear the words God has given to us all. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: