Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Luke 20: 27-40; The Resurrection and Marriage

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I preached on this passage a couple months ago and will now what I said then: Heaven is going to be a good place. We do not necessarily like to hear Jesus say there will no marriage at the resurrection, but think of this woman who was passed around to all those brothers like a piece of property. For her, it is going to be a blessing to not be handled in such a way anymore. Will there be marriage in heaven? I would like to think so (I want to know my wife and I want her to know me). But one thing we do know: heaven is a place filled with blessings. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: