Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Psalm 136: 1-26

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I love this Psalm because it does something I have always thought about doing in my own life: it makes a list of all the blessings God has given me. You can almost see the Psalmist here writing these words. He is going through the history of the world and making a list of what God has done. I do not have enough time, or paper, to make a list of all the blessings God has given me, and the same is probably true for most of us. However, that does not mean we should not think of specific blessings. We should be mindful of what God has given, not just in the general sense, but in the specific sense as well. Take time to think about the specific blessings God has given you, and be sure to thank him, too. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: