Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Friday, April 3, 2009

Micah 7: 1-7; Israel's Misery

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." This is not the best picture of the world. If only half of these types of things happened I think we could all understand Israel's misery. Sometimes the world is not what we think it should be. As we look around we don't always see neighbor loving neighbor; we don't always see people following Jesus. Sometimes we are left dejected for what we see going on around us. But amidst all of this we have the hope of the kingdom Christ has prepared for us. This world may not always be to our liking, but someday we will all be gathered together in the heavenly kingdom where there will be only joy and peace. Let us hope for that day. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: