Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

John 12:37-50; Jews Continue in their Unbelief

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

"When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me." You have to have Jesus to get God. As Jesus says earlier in John's gospel, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the father but by me." There is no other way for us to be brought into right relationship with God except by his son Jesus Christ. Jesus is the only source of our salvation, he is the only reason we have life in us, he is the only way to the Father. With Jesus we have everything, without him we have nothing. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: