Pastor Josh has moved to a new website:


The daily devotionals will continue, but the site will also have posts of a more reflective nature.

Check it out!


Friday, November 28, 2008

John 8: 48-59; The Claims of Jesus About Himself

Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.

'I Am,' Jesus says. This is what God calls himself in the Old Testament. When Moses is sent to the Israelites in Egypt Moses asks God what name to give the Israelites. God responds by saying, 'Tell them I Am has sent you.' That was good news for Israel, that the great I Am sent Moses to save them. But it gets better in the New Testament because the great I Am comes himself. God does not send someone else to save the world this time, he comes himself as the man Jesus. That should give us reason to rejoice. We rejoice because God has come down and walked beside us. We rejoice because the great I Am has come into the world to save us. God bless you.

Pastor Josh
<><

No comments: